Saturday, May 8, 2010

Slow Down Time






May 1st was the beginning of it all; Mom, Kristen, Aaron and Kendalyn got here. We had a lot of fun and went to a lot of beaches. Aaron left on Monday though for a job. Kristen & I took Kendalyn to 2 different aquariums and she absolutely had a blast! One was the Clearwater Marine Aquarium where they do a lot of rehabilitation for animals. The other was a small one in Tarpon Springs. She is definitely a water baby too, she loves the ocean. I'm thrilled to see her around Jamie because she has really taken to him and calls him "jay". I can't believe a week has already passed, that makes me sad. They are leaving Sunday night....but Sarah got here yesterday. I picked her up from the Tampa airport around 9:45 and we headed straight for the pool. I felt bad but I pooped out early last night and came to my house to sleep. I hated to miss the fun while everyone was around but I needed sleep badly! I was cranky. After work today I'm headed back to the condo for more fun. I think tonight is another game night or maybe we will take mom to Pier 60. I'm ready to eat something now. I just want to slow things down so I can enjoy the last day and a half while everyone is still here. I'll write more when I'm not in a hurry.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

I know you must really enjoy having your family and best friend around! It's good to have some fun, down time even though "down" time usually means running around more then you usually do! I am dying to get out to a pool or something and get some serious sun! My parents are getting their pool fixed soon but I can't really lay out there anyway....I need to plan a trip down there sometime, just me. I could use a weekend away. But that probably won't happen this year....too much going on and coming up. We are doing a good bit of traveling this year too. Hopefully I can get down there before you move somewhere else!

Followers