Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Missing Parts






Since May 1st I've been having the time of my life! I've seen just about every state park within 30 miles of my house [there are lots of them]. Sarah and I met up with Matt one night and went to a hookah bar near my house, which rocked! On Thursday Jamie rented us a boat from the base and we took it out and island hopped! We had so much fun, Miller Lite and coconut rum w/ OJ were our two drinks of choice that day. We found so many cool shells and live creatures. It was by far the best day in my opinion; which is very odd because it is also the same day my Nikon was stolen. I set it down to help my sister and Jamie get the boat into the water and when I went back to get my camera [less than 10 min later] it was gone. I was so upset that I had to honestly just ignore it. It's starting to sink in now, i have no camera. I'm very sad about this, but I guess there is a reason for it. Maybe it's time for an upgrade! Friday Sarah and I drove to West Palm to see Sonia and her sweet baby! That was another 24 hours full of fun. We had some great food too at City Place. Now my house is very quiet...Sarah left yesterday morning. I slept almost the entire day yesterday and today caught up on house work. I feel tired still, I'm doing a detox to allow my body to get back to normal. We all drank alot...and I'm going back to the gym today.

All in all it was a wonderful two weeks. I miss everyone so much.

0 comments:

Followers