Monday, May 31, 2010

Last Day of May

Well, tomorrow begins the 6th month of 2010. I can't believe this much of the year has already come and gone. I'm working lunch shift today and then I have all week off pretty much. It's been very encouraging to hear from customers and other servers how good of a job they think I'm doing. I was so scared to be a server after my high school experience in the restaurant industry. even though it's not what I want to do for a long time it's nice to know I'm at least good at it. Anyways, during my days off I plan on spending some time at the beach working on skim boarding. I'm horrible at it but I'd like to get better. Hmmm....i may be covered in bruises if I do try though.

I must say this...I MISS MY CAMERA SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who ever stole it better be getting some good use out of it. I'm so inspired by some of my fb friends. There is one guy who's work is absolutely incredible! He's got such a good eye for very abstract shots. After looking at his stuff it made me want to go take my camera out and try some new things. Alas, there is no camera. *SIGH* There is still so much i want to learn how to do with my camera. I guess most of it actually has to do with learning how to use photoshop. I've never once used it and I need to learn. It's so expensive though.

June is upon us, and I don't know what is going on this month. We had really thought seriously about going to New Orleans but I don't think we can afford it. I guess some of our yardsale money got put in the account and never got taken back out..therefore got spent. I want to go see Seth and Lauren but I just don't know if that will happen or not. :( In July or August we are going to Indiana for Jamie's family reunion, and since I still haven't met any of his family on his dad's side I think that should take priority. We will see. I gotta go to work soon....And i have nothing else to say right now.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Yeah, there are alot of little trips here and there that I've thought about taking this summer but Beej finally agreed to going to the beach this year and I'm doing everything I can to make sure that happens! We are going in Sept. and I am SO excited! We've never had a family beach trip and this is going to be awesome!

Followers