Monday, May 24, 2010

NO Wedding Pictures


I'm very sad, my one year anniversary is coming up and I don't have any of my wedding photos or engagement photos. I can't afford them. I don't know what to do about it....I guess there is nothing I can do. I just wish I had asked how much it would cost to buy them. I figured once I had shelled out almost $5,000 that I wouldn't have to spend another $3,000 to just get my hands on the pictures. I got ripped off. I'm going to start a fund and fit it into our budget and maybe in a few years I can afford them. Of all days for my camera to be out of battery [with no charger to be found] and my sisters camera to be lost it had to be my wedding day! My cousins all had to leave due to my Aunt being in the hospital [so she & my uncle didn't get to see my wedding] and my cousin was the one with the video camera.....so I had no video of my wedding either. WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why ME!!! The one thing I cared most about was the pictures and i have nothing. The only ones I do have I took with my camera through my computer screen as i was watching the "slide-show" the photographers sent me.

I'm looking at all my friends and my cousin posting their wedding photos and it makes me want to cry every time because I don't have any. NOT FAIR. If anyone reads this and you happened to be at my wedding and took pictures of it please send me a disk of the photos. I'd love to print some out to send to my grandparents and family.

Sorry to complain but this bothers me so much.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

wow, that's really sad! That's why as a photographer I give all my prices up front on my website so that no one feels ripped off when it comes time to order prints. So you paid $3000!!? just for them to shoot your wedding! who was the photographer?

Plain & Simply Complicated said...

http://www.mclellanstyle.com/

The McLellans out of Nashville.

Plain & Simply Complicated said...

and I paid $5000 for them to be there.... the $3000 is for the prints

Followers