Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Things





*Having overly ripe sweet grapefruit juice running down my face
*Laying out in the sweltering sun until I sweat & then slipping into the cold pool
*A really cold beer
*steel drums
*having people wonder what in the world could be so interesting to take pictures of in a field of grass
*regae music
*how my little dog curls up right next me to all night long
*The feeling of being clean after a hot shower
*Dancing to a song who's beat speaks to my soul.
*I love being completely submerged in water. I wish i could hold my breath forever
*Being served fresh seafood & steamed veggies while I sit outdoors watching the ocean
*how an acoustic guitar sounds in an empty room
*the feeling of pure excitement after a long car ride, when I'm finally rolling into my destination.
*i love how i don't care anymore if people like me or not.

I wish every day could be completely perfect...if i could spend every day outdoors or at the beach or in the water....

Jamie comes home from Vero tonight. I've missed him. I work tonight and tomorrow and then I'll probably have the week off again. I might ride to vero myself & see my father in law & niece. Or I may take Brian up on going snorkling!!! He saw a manatee and got to pet it. I think that sounds pretty awesome. I'd like to do that. I'm happy today. i love being happy. I wish I was always this happy! haha.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Happiness is a choice, always remember that. You can choose to be happy no matter what you are doing or what your circumstances are. We can't wait for everything to be perfect to be happy. We have to find joy in simple every day things - like serving people their food with a smile, enjoy something free because you are out of money, sitting still and reading a book, etc. Today I spent the day at a yardsale and to be honest I didn't want to but I made the most of it, chose to be happy and really had a good day! Even got paid in the end! Lol! Happiness is a choice.

Followers