Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Got My Pinchers On


It's that time of year again. You know, the time of year where you can walk up to a complete stranger and pinch the hell out of them just because they aren't wearing green. I'm excited about this. I'm working security from 4-7pm for an Irish Pub called Durty Nelly's. It should be a fun gig to work, hopefully I'll get to pinch some people while on duty. Since it's only a 3 hour shift I think the hubby and I will go enjoy a pint of green beer together afterwards. Our country is funny, every holiday is pretty much an excuse for millions of people to get intoxicated, especially St Pattys Day! Then later tonight it looks like it's video chatting time with my love! I look forward to video chatting more than I should. But hey, I have no social life down here. The day is getting away from me as I sit here typing so I'm going to the gym now. Then I'm going to get dinner pre-done so all I have to do is heat it up when i get home.

[side note: my dreams have been VERY strange the past few nights. I dreamed i had a baby who came out walking. I dreamed last night that I stole a streel-grey Charger while on a ministry trip; i spent the rest of that dream freaking out that the cops were going to arrest me. I dreamed a couple nights ago about an 18 ft Aligator chasing me and my sister around while we were actually trying to find 2 of our friends we thought had been eaten by this monster of an aligator. needless to say I" haven't felt very rested.]

Happy St Patricks Day everyone!!! Be safe. Wear Green or be prepared...my pinchers are on and working over-time today! [quote on my necklace above: "may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - Irish Blessing"]

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Well, I had a dream last night that I was dating John Mayer and he was really rude and crabby and I told him that's why no one stays with him! Lol!!!

Followers