Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Birthday Through Pictures

he got mad that i was taking his picture and flew away
great blue heron



doin a little dance through the woods
clam
little begger. He took the nut right out of my hand.
big tree by the gulf
dead flowers

I spent my birthday afternoon at a state park. It was nice to just spend some time with my hubby doing what I love. We had squirrels begging for food and sea gulls swarming us. We found a hermit crab and some live clams that would just sit in our hand and open their shell up...it was cool! I'm tired though, I have to work for the rest of the week. I did find a bathing suit earlier today that I got on sale for $20; it had been $100. I love getting deals. I missed getting to talk to my sister today, but it doesn't help that my phone has been broken. Well it's bed time for me. Good night world.

0 comments:

Followers