Tuesday, April 13, 2010


I'm slow moving this morning. I think the weekend is finally catching up with me! We were in Vero for the weekend at my sister in law's wedding. It was a good time, drama included. [what wedding doesn't include some] I had some booze while I was there, and I wish I hadn't because I gained 3 lbs. Bah! I hit the gym last night and I am going today for a little while before work too. My abs are back though!!!! I'm pretty excited about that, now I just need to get my legs back in shape. That will take some time. My goal weight is 115, and to maintain that. Which pretty much means I can't drink. Unless I'm doing shots [which i don't prefer] I always gain. So many stinking carbs and calories in drinks.

There isn't much to report on about the wedding, same as any other. I did have a great time with my family though. Especially Lindsey, we always have fun together. :) Jamie & I have had a turning point. I hope it's not just a phase but something that lasts. We are both really trying to give more and be more understanding. I really need to get stuff done around here. I'm so not motivated to do anything. Work for the rest of the week....this should be exciting.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Drinks do have an insane amount of calories and carbs! I was shocked when I started looking at some of them - those flavored vodka drinks (green apple) have like 350 cal. in one small one! That's more then a full meal for me usually! Lol! I'm feeling pretty good this morning although I think I probably put on a pound or two this weekend....not good. so I'm pushing hard in my work outs and keeping my calories to 1650 or less right now. I'm supposed to be eating 1850 right now. Can't bring myself to do it! No abs yet but my tummy is getting flatter for sure! Hooray! Lol!

Followers