Monday, April 19, 2010

The Clock Strikes 12

refreshing drink
my birthday plant
counting down

enjoying spring time sun

Well it's that time of year again. I've pretty much passed all major milestones in my life except AARP and senior discounts; I guess "Over The Hill" is waiting on me as well. I'll be turning 23 in about 43 minutes. I have nothing to do tomorrow, but I'm trying not to think about that since it might encourage crying fits or something melodramatic like that. Unfortunately my birthday tends to fall right in the middle of bad situations...[for instance my parents separation] this year Jamie's grammy died yesterday, and it's been very hard for him. It has only caused me to be sad as well. I don't do well watching my hubby upset. Keep us in your prayers please.

I've got to get some groceries tomorrow..i hate the grocery store. It takes forever to get everything i need. I need to get to the gym as well. I've put that off due to how busy i have been with work.

Gosh, I'm just soaked with self pity. I'm good for nothing right now. I should probably get some sleep...I want tomorrow to be a happy day for me. Night.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, girl! I wish I was there to celebrate with you! The good thing about birthday's is they can always be celebrated later....maybe you can do something special this coming weekend. Don't laugh but I'm having a really hard time with this whole turning 24 in August. I don't know, 23 still sounds "young" but something about 24 sounds old to me....*sigh* I remember when Beej turned 24 and he was all bummed and I laughed. Now I'm feeling his pain!! But Happy birthday, doll!!!

Followers