Monday, April 5, 2010

It's Monday Once Again


Good morning world! I had a very strange dream last night. Very strange indeed. I'm loving how all my dreams now involve some aspect of waitressing. Last night I dreamed about a girl I used to know when I lived in High Point, NC. She was a good friend for awhile but I began to see that if I continued being her friend I'd end up in a VERY bad place and be caught up in a lot of things I didn't want to be apart of. She is the only person I considered a friend that I completely walked away from without every saying a word. It used to eat at me that I did that to her; but I know it was the right thing to do. My point is I haven't thought about her in a couple years and now I'm wondering why on earth my subconscious pulled her out of a locked drawer. I'm debating looking her up to see what she is up to. I should probably leave it alone and let my past demons stay in the past. Yes, I should be moving forward....not backward in this.

Today I hope will be a productive day. We are going to McDill AFB to get our taxes done. [we are slackers waiting till the last minute] We drove there a couple days ago and I was amazed at the size of that place. It's the size of the city I live in. We are throwing around the idea of living on base there; that would be interesting. My other plan for today is to get to the gym. We got a membership to LA Fitness! The place is huge, it's got a pool, sauna, hot tub, basket ball, free weights, and 100's of cardio machines. I'm sure I'll be able to find a system I like and get into working out again. I'm finally motivated, now that all this warm weather is here I realize my body isnt where I'd like it to be for swim suit season. :) I've got to leave in a minute, so I'll write later.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Oh, oh, I do love your shoes in that picture!!! And enjoy your new fitness center. Looks like Beej is going to start going to the gym soon, I'll just keep at my home thing! I've slacked a lot this past week and I feel awful, so I'm back at it today!!!

Followers