Saturday, February 27, 2010

Unwind




I'm home; with my new dining room chairs might I add! They are so beautiful. I'll post a pic in a day or so. Our trip was a lot of fun, very busy though. I saw so many people in such a short amount of time. It makes my head spin to think about it. I got to eat at my favorite fast food place, ZAXBYS! They don't have one where I live, so I always indulge when I go home. Today I will remain consumed with unpacking and organizing my messy house. I'm ashamed to say I left town with my house is horrible condition. As if unpacking alone isn't enough...now i have to add at least 2 hours of house cleaning.

So on my trip I decided to support my dear friend with her workout routine. She has been so dedicated to it that I wanted to be apart of her journey. Wow, what I huge mistake that was. I have never hurt so badly in my life. I told you I was out of shape!!! So I spent 3 days in severe pain. Insanity really did earn it's name in my book. I have so much respect for anyone who can do that. Lol, i guess if I had worked up to it I would have been okay....but I went from nothing to Insanity in a split second. bad idea. It was so precious though, because her 3 yr old [almost] was sitting in there trying to do the moves with us.

My best friend is a massage therapist, she definitely helped me out with a 4 hour massage on Thursday. That was heaven. I got to see her sweet little girl who is now 15 months! (pic above) She is so smart, and so happy all the time. I hate being so far away and not being able to see her grow up. We all spend some quality time together playing Partini, and taking walks, and doing laundry. Anything is fun with a best friend.

All in all it was a wonderful trip. But I still didn't get to see everyone I wanted to, and didn't get to stop in E-city. :( Right now I'm concentrated on how I can get the money to go to Cavalia! It's an awesome show that's going to be in Tampa in March. -another random though- I have managed to stop biting my nails for a week. Weird. I hope I don't start biting them again. It's such a nasty nervous habit. Well, more unpacking to do now.

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

I'm so glad you came and braved Insanity with me, dear!!! It was fun to have a workout buddy even if it was just for a day! And it was so great to see you too! Hopefully next time I can join you for the four hour massage! Lol!!!

Followers