Friday, February 19, 2010

Trip to Wilmington....









It sure is nice to be back in my home state! I love my sissy. It is her 21st birthday today! [she is sleeping right now...party time when she wakes up] We spend alot of time today, well yesterday I guess you can say, taking pictures. We went downtown & discovered random places. I saw some cool sites! A Key Wall?!!! Not sure what the point of it is, but I intend to find out before I leave town. Tonight we are going to go to the clubs to dance until we pass out. Saturday night we are staying at a rockin' hotel in Charlotte after we to go the Black Eyed Peas concert!. Pics will be posted the morning after. This is going to be a fun loaded weekend. Girl Time has been much needed....I'm feeling girly for the first time in months. Time to sleep now.....this is going to be a great day!! Happy Birthday Sarah!

1 comments:

Alaythea said...

Ah, Happy birthday to Sarah! Have fun! We are going to a concert tonight in Savannah! Can't wait! Bring your camera when you come and you can take a few shots of me and Gi if you want!!!

Followers