Thursday, July 1, 2010

YOGA


Well today was my fourth p90x workout and I'm loving it! It's hard but I feel good after it. However, I think that Yoga is going to be something I continue doing on a regular basis after I finish the program. I really enjoyed it today. I love how completely flexible I was after my workout was finished. I took my before pictures, and I'm really excited to see where I will be after the first 30 days. More than anything I just want my endurance and flexibility to increase. I really do want to run at least a half marathon this year, and I believe that p90x will give me the boost I need to be capable of training.

On another note, Jamie and I are officially business owners. It's very cool. We are apart of a world wide marketing business and it has so many facets that there really is a way for everyone to make money in it. If you guys are interested in supporting us I can send you my website and I can get you set up with a customer account. We are in our first week and we have a wonderful team of positive people backing us up and trying to help us jump start things. There are products from food to computers to make up to cleaning products. We are excited about the opportunities, the only thing that can get in our way is ourselves at this point. With our team and our education department it's pretty much fool proof.

I'm worn out, tomorrow is Friday and I'm going to knock out another work out and try to get my mom's pictures organized the rest of the way. I'm going to get a hot bath and then read a book for the rest of the evening.

0 comments:

Followers